To preserve the property and to ensure that all construction is in harmony with the land, Kenoza Lake Estates has implemented a series of covenants, conditions and restrictions for the community. Below is a brief overview:
- All utilities from the road (from pole or pedestal) to any house or structure are required to be underground.
- No trucks and no commercial-type vehicles shall be stored or parked on any street or road except while engaged in service to the lot owner.
- Construction on each lot is restricted to a single-family home no less than 1,500 square feet, no more than 7,500 square feet, excluding garages, porches, breezeways, patios and other appurtenant structures.
- The maximum amount of clear cutting on any lot, excluding driveways, shall be limited to one acre. Lot owners have the right to fish, swim and boat upon the waters of Kenoza Lake. For those whose lots are not along the water, access is granted through a common area.
- Gasoline and diesel powered boats are not permitted on Kenoza Lake.
- No part of any subdivided lot shall be further subdivided, conveyed or transferred apart from the whole.
- Proper screening shall be maintained between adjoining lots so that residences, swimming pools, tennis courts, basketball courts, tree houses, etc., are in harmony with the property.
- No outside storage of garbage or refuse is permitted, except for temporary storage of screened and enclosed receptacles.
- No chemical treatment for land, vegetation or animals may be used unless it is safe for humans and will not contaminate any source of drinking water.
- All fencing shall be 4-rail split rail. No fencing material upon which birds, animals or people may be impaled or injured shall be permitted.
- All signs are prohibited, expect for those three square feet or less specifically designated for the homeowner’s name and street address.
- No diversion or damming of springs or streams shall be permitted.
- The discharge of firearms is strictly prohibited.
Downloadable Full Version PDFs